Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Bella Italia










Adriano Celentano - per voi --
Fragments from a 1987 Moscow pre-concert interview with Celentano, regarding a film in which he participated:

"...it highlights something perhaps more dangerous than the atomic bomb or a rocket...the greatest sin...the sin of apathy, apathy which exists in many people, and this is very dangerous...and I wanted to add that I have wanted to come here for some time now....but was not able to overcome my fear of flying...until today..."

Viva Adriano Celentano--!


3 comments:

bluestorm said...

did you go to his concert in '87? Celentano was such a generational icon - i grew up with his voice from the radio in the background. (i smile)
thank you for posting these!

Iulia Flame said...

I just missed the concert in terms of timing......but the music means a lot to me.....I think every marketplace had pirated cassettes of Celentano, no?

Iulia Flame said...

Celentano makes me smile, too.

:-)

all is translation (and every bit of us is lost in it)

Rilke (Leonid Pasternak, 1900) Image credit to Wikimedia Commons GONG Sound, no longer measurable with the sense of hearing. As ...

popular on this site