Wednesday, October 21, 2015

spiral



Night.

I curled myself up into a ball at the feet of the veiled one.

In the palm of my hand, I held a question.

The silence gathered itself to answer, and then burst into a dark momentum:

a sphere, spinning unseen and yet sensed viscerally, a condensed immensity, a spring-loaded spiral, which cascaded into a flash of fractal rainbows, visible to an inner black-light, and then evaporated from the field of my perception.

Thus leading to the birth of more questions.











2 comments:

Harlequin said...

The axis where the conscious and unconscious spin – does life attain its bravest of awakenings – a place for thoughts to grow

Iulia Flame said...

brave indeed -- gratitude --

En plein air - in memoriam Andrew Bellon

A dreamless sleep falls from the shimmering leaves. --Sappho fragment, tr. Andrew Bellon I changed, thickened, ...

popular on this site